Canadian Solar’s series of robust solar panels with 72 solar cells (CS6U-325P). These panels have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Our stringent quality control system put our panels in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing, leaving 12,471 other P-type silicon panels behind. Our enhanced 40 mm frames ensure the robustness of our panels for up to 5400 Pa load.
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.97 %
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of up to 96.0 %
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 2400 Pa
- High PTC rating of up to 91.55 %